- At your work site or in one of our training centres
- Full training course, also for self-employed professionals
- Course available in several languages
Description and purpose of the training course
SCC stands for Safety Health and the Environment (SHE) Checklist Contractors and is intended to help you work more safely and to reduce the number of (fatal) accidents. Employers and clients demand that you have sufficient readily available knowledge concerning safety, health and environment. If you lead a team of people at a site where an SCC is obligatory, you must have a valid SOS-SCC certificate. Also when you are a self-employed professional, you need to be SOS-SCC certified.
Boels takes care of the entire training route for you, from the course and exam up to the certificate itself.
After completing the safety training, you will take the SOS-SCC exam. Our experienced and skilled instructors will ensure that you are fully prepared for taking the SOS-SCC exam.
During the SOS-SCC training course, the theory is dealt with step by step. Then test examinations prepare you for the exam. If you register well in advance, you will receive the theory book before the course starts. This gives you time to become familiar with the material of the course and examination.
After completing the training, the SOS-SCC exam will take place on the same day under the supervision of an independent third party.
- Hazards, risks and prevention
- Accidents: causes and prevention
- Safe behaviour
- Tasks, duties, obligations and consultation
- Procedures and instructions
- Preparing for emergency situations
- Hazardous substances
- Fire and explosion
- Work tools
- Specific work and circumstances
- Electricity and radiation
- Ergonomic workplace
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Due to a change in legislation, the (provisional) results will not be announced directly after the exam. The definite results will be made available for all exam candidates on the website of the SCC examination data-bank: www.vca.ssvv.nl.
After successfully completing the training, you will receive the SOS-SCC certificate and a pass in credit-card format for use at the work site. These will be sent to you by post.
- You can also take the exam without participating in the course itself (in which case the book will be sent to you).
- The course can be taken in Dutch, English, German and Polish.
- The exam can be taken in all SSVV (Foundation Cooperation for Safety) standard languages.
Register for a training course?
- Group training at any location of your choice with an approved training room or at one of the Boels training centres.
Lesson + exam: 1 day - maximum 8 hours
Maximum group size:
Participants take a written and nationally recognised exam at the end of this course.