- At your work site or in one of our training centres
- Including competency test
- Group or individual training
Description and purpose of the training course
Hooking up and moving loads must be carried out in a responsible and safe manner. Every load that requires relocation is different.
This training is intended for employees who have at least some experience in this area.
After taking this training course, participants will know how they can safely hook up and move loads and how they can reduce risks to a minimum when working with a crane.
There is a hands-on competency test at the end of the training course. Our experienced and skilled instructors will ensure that you are fully prepared for taking the competency test.
The training course consists of a theoretical and a practical component. The theory learnt is applied in the practical component, giving the course an interactive nature.
- Hoisting straps
- Steel cables
- Chains and chain slings
- Special hoisting gear
- Hoists, hoisting beams and crane trolleys
- Safely hooking up loads
- Arm signals
- Inspection and certification
- Practical exercises on set track
At the end of the training course, participants will receive a certificate and proof of participation in credit-card format for use in the workplace.
Register for a training course?
- Group training at any location of your choice with an approved training room or at one of the Boels training centres.
One 4-hour session.
The minimum age for taking this course is 18.
In accordance with the Working Conditions Act.