- Certification in accordance with the Working Conditions Act (Arbo-wet / ARAB-codex)
- Group or individual training
Description and purpose of the training course
The refresher training is intended for participants who are already in possession of a certificate and wish to renew it.
When using a forklift truck, it is important for you to be familiar with the functions and operation of the machine. Furthermore, you should always be fully aware of all the possible risks.
After successful completion of this course, you will know how to use a forklift safely and how you can limit the risks when using a forklift.
This training also contributes to increasing the efficiency and reducing the number of machine malfunctions, and improves the safety awareness of the participants.
The training course consists of a theoretical and a practical component. You will apply the theory you have learnt directly in practice, which gives the course an interactive nature.
There is a hands-on competency test at the end of the training course. Our experienced and skilled instructors will ensure that you are fully prepared for taking the competency test.
- Vehicle inspection
- Daily maintenance
- Determining the load (load moment centre)
- Moving loads safely
- Responsibilities of the driver
- Using the correct load carriers
- General safety rules
- Practical exercises on set track
The ‘working safely with a forklift truck’ training course meets the legal requirements for operating a forklift truck in the Netherlands and Belgium. After completing the training course, you will receive a certificate and proof of participation in credit-card format for use at the work site. These will be sent to you by post.
Register for a training course?
- Group training at any location of your choice with an approved training room or at one of the Boels training centres.
- Individual registration (subject to availability)
One 4-hour session.
Maximum group size:
The minimum age for taking this course is 18.
in accordance with the Working Conditions Act (Arbo-wet / ARAB-codex)