Boels continuously invests in renewing its rental fleet with the latest models and innovations. One of these innovations in the fleet is the use of Vanguard single-cylinder engines. With this, Boels Rental takes another step towards more sustainable rental solutions and advice on cleaner machines and material.
By using this engine, Boels Rental has been able to reduce the oil consumption in its fleet by 50% over the past two years. This is equivalent to more than 600 litres of oil. In addition, 867 kg of CO2 has been saved. The machines with these single-cylinder engines also produce less noise and are easier to use.
Boels offers a modern and wide range of products, whilst fulfilling your rental needs all under one roof. We have a large number of these engines in our fleet, with Europe wide availability. We are your partner for sustainable rental solutions: ‘Orange is the new green' is our promise!
The following machines have the new single-cylinder engine:
- Plate Compactor 350 MM petrol (Art. 12460)
- Power Float 90 cm petrol (Art. 10916)
- Power Float 60 cm petrol (Art. 10937)
- Overseeder (Art. 12280)
- Rotavator 5,5 HP (Art. 12315)
- Turf Cutter petrol (Art. 12351)
- Lawn Aerator petrol (Art. 12391)
- Weed Burner mobile (Art. 13641)