Shot-blasting machines can be used to easily and quickly remove lines on factory and warehouse floors, key and clean concrete and asphalt floors and strip away paint and coatings. Thanks to the closed circulation system, the extensive filter system, and because chemical cleaners are not required, a shot-blasting machine is extremely clean and environmentally friendly to use. The working part and largest wear part of the shot-blasting machine is the blaster wheel. A wear and tear price is charged for each hour the machine is operated. Dust-free floor blasting system with Longopac dust extraction (11165), which is rented with the shot-blasting machine.
- Can be used to key, renovate or maintain floors
- Highly versatile, can operate as close as 50 mm away from the wall
- Easy to transport, handle and use
- Closed dust-free system if used with the appropriate vacuum cleaner (11165)
- 2 types of blasting shot available in 25kg bags. S330 fine, S390 coarse.
- Expert instruction, support and advice provided by our concrete specialists
|Code 11030||per day € 246,84 including 21% VAT per week € 987,36 including 21% VAT|
|blasting widths (mm)||203|
|capacity (m²/h)||20 on concrete|
|power (V/A)||230 / 16|
|dust extraction by suction||11165|
|dimensions (l x w x h) (cm)||104 x 31 x 98|
All prices include 21% VAT and exclude costs for maintenance, fuel, oil, wear and tear, transport, cleaning, accessories and various attachments, any environmental taxes and surcharges for damage waiver and fire/theft schemes.
POA = price on application
Dry ice blaster
Blast cleaner 40 l
Blast cleaner 25 l
Shot-blasting machine, 400 V
Blowpipe with valve